SWB Platform supports

edited April 2015 in LINKS
Hi guys, would anybody be interested in these.....unsure of the correct name, but to describe would be as follows, if you turn the bed upside down there are two ''spine like'' runners that run down the middle of the bed, sort of like a Z cross section. I have two replacements in galvanized steel that i did not use so i have the pair as spares here. 




  • edited April 2015
    Hi Chris, thanks for your posting, just a thought and I have advised other Members before,  is it wise to put personal phone numbers on the Forum, much better to let Members send you a message, its easy to do, they can just click on your user name and on the list that appears it says send a message  Regards Pete ( Admin )
  • Cheers Pete, have taken that on board and removed number.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!