Haffy for sale

I'm looking to sell my Haffy which I've had for about 9 years. I'm 77 and only use it very occasionally so it would be better going to someone who could get better use and enjoyment from it. It's in very good condition. As I understand, it was fully re-conditioned by Peter Ward some time before I acquired it using new parts from his stores. I have a letter from Peter which says: 'As the main UK dealer for these vehicles I can honestly say this is the best example of this marque that I have ever seen.' It's LHD and its original owner was the famous film actor Curd Jurgens. He was the villain in the Bond film, 'The Spy Who Loved Me' and the vehicle's registration number is SPY 332C.

My connection with Haffys is that my brother, Angus, used to be the UK Sales Manager for Steyr Puch in the 1970s.

I'm looking to get the best price for it so would like it to feature it on your website and invite offers. It will be a rare opportunity to obtain a vehicle of this quality, so should generate quite a lot of interest.

I'm not into social media so best contact is by email:

graham.sowter@btinternet.com or phone 01254 240446