Dersingham May 2022

Lurch was rudely woken up and driven to this years Dersingham Treffen, organised by the Haflinger and Pinzgauer club UK. I managed to book a day off work on Friday 29th April in order to drive to the venue. As it was a back holiday weekend, I had the Monday 2 May to drive home again. What did we do? Saturday was spent driving with another Haflinger and 7 Pinzgauers up and down some local byways (Green Lanes or unmade roads). It was very dusty. I am still shaking dust out of things! Sunday we went to the sea side in the morning and then spent the rest of the day driving off road in the woods. Plenty of "Bomb holes" to drive into and out of. Site is on two levels and there is quite a steep back between them with lots of trees, so lots dodging in and out of trees going up and down the slope - exactly what the Haflinger was made for!
Monday spent driving home.
Total distance ~ 400 to 450 miles round trip. I forgot to take the mileage on Friday when I set out....